What should I eat before and after a workout to lose weight? “A protein shake or a complete meal within 1-2 hours of post workout will help the body to build lean muscles and regain energy. Whole foods are better choices as it provides complete nutrition. Eat eggs, chicken breast, turkey, whole grains, cottage cheese, tofu, nuts and veggies.
What should I eat before a workout to lose weight?
- Banana. Bananas are one of the best pre-workout foods ever.
- Yogurt with fruits.
- Whole Grain crackers or toast.
- Nuts and Dried Fruits.
What should you eat after a workout to lose weight?
- Bananas with peanut butter.
- Baked sweet potato and egg.
- Greek yogurt with berries.
- Cottage cheese with vegetable sticks.
- Quinoa salad.
- Post-workout shake.
- Savory muffins.
Should I eat before or after workout to lose belly fat? Eating before working out: settles the stomach, reduces hunger, gives your muscles the energy needed to exercise. Eating after exercising and drinking plenty of fluid can help to replace glycogen (energy to workout) that is lost during exercise.