What should I eat before and after the gym to lose weight?
- You can have a healthy drink such as a protein smoothie made with yoghurt or coconut milk with banana and some berries as a pre-workout meal. (
- After the workout session, eat a meal that includes eggs, chicken breast, nuts and veggies. (
What should I eat before workout to lose weight?
- Banana. Bananas are one of the best pre-workout foods ever.
- Yogurt with fruits.
- Whole Grain crackers or toast.
- Nuts and Dried Fruits.
What should I eat after a workout to lose weight?
- Bananas with peanut butter.
- Baked sweet potato and egg.
- Greek yogurt with berries.
- Cottage cheese with vegetable sticks.
- Quinoa salad.
- Post-workout shake.
- Savory muffins.
Should I eat after work out to lose weight? The best time to eat after a workout in order to achieve weight loss is within the first half hour after you’re done exercising. That being said, keep in mind that weight loss really has to do with the amount you eat more than when you eat it.