What should I eat before cardio to lose weight?
- Banana. Bananas are one of the best pre-workout foods ever.
- Yogurt with fruits.
- Whole Grain crackers or toast.
- Nuts and Dried Fruits.
Should I eat before or after cardio to lose weight? EATING AFTER A WORKOUT
When you’re trying to slim down, it’s crucial to incorporate a meal high in protein and carbohydrates after a workout to ensure you’re burning fat but minimizing muscle loss.
What should I do before cardio to burn fat? March 23, 2021 — Taking caffeine — or drinking strong coffee — half an hour before aerobic exercise can increase fat-burning, according to a new study published in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition.
What should I eat before working out to lose belly fat?
- Whole grain toast with unsweetened peanut or almond butter.
- Oatmeal with nuts.
- Orange juice (unsweetened, 200 mL)
- Berry smoothie.
- Low-fat yogurt with diced fruits or granola.