What should I eat before workout 1 hour?
Quick Fuel (30 min to 1 hour before) –
- Low fat fruit smoothie.
- Low fat chocolate milk.
- Fruit juice or sports drink.
- Low fat muffins.
- A piece of fruit.
Can I eat 1 hour before workout? Pre-workout meals can be eaten three hours to 30 minutes before a workout. However, choose foods that are easy to digest, especially if your workout starts in one hour or less. This will help you avoid stomach discomfort. Additionally, many different supplements can aid performance and promote recovery.
What should I eat 60 minutes before a workout?
- If you are eating 30-60 minutes before: It is recommended that you eat a high carbohydrate, moderate protein, and low fat snack before exercising.
- If you are eating 2-3 hours before: It is recommended that you eat a high carbohydrate, high protein, low fat meal before exercising.
What is the best thing to eat before a workout?
- Fruit smoothies.
- Yogurt parfaits with granola and fruit.
- Whole grain bread with a couple of slices of lean meat.
- Chicken with rice and vegetables.
- Apples with peanut butter and raisins.
- Greek yogurt.