What should I eat before workout in the morning for weight loss?
- An energy bar.
- A banana, an apple or other fresh fruit.
- A fruit smoothie.
- A whole-grain bagel or crackers.
- A low-fat granola bar.
- A peanut butter sandwich.
- Sports drink or diluted juice.
What should I eat before working out to lose weight?
- Banana. Bananas are one of the best pre-workout foods ever.
- Yogurt with fruits.
- Whole Grain crackers or toast.
- Nuts and Dried Fruits.
Should you eat before early morning workout? Some experts say fitting in a pre-morning workout meal is so essential, it’s worth waking up a whole extra hour early. Some say “fasted” workouts (i.e. exercising on an empty stomach) are the ticket to better overall fitness and performance.
What should I eat before working out to lose belly fat?
- Whole grain toast with unsweetened peanut or almond butter.
- Oatmeal with nuts.
- Orange juice (unsweetened, 200 mL)
- Berry smoothie.
- Low-fat yogurt with diced fruits or granola.