What should I eat before workout Indian?
- Brown rice with chicken.
- Protein shakes.
- Bananas They contain sugar and starch that give energy to the body.
- Peanut butter sandwich/Bagel with honey.
- Energy/Granola bars.
What should I eat before and after workout in India?
- PRE-WORKOUT FOODS.
- Carbs are a must.
- Sources: Fruits (particularly bananas), fruit smoothies, dried fruits, oats, granola bar or a light sandwich or toast.
- So are proteins.
- Sources: Eggs, nuts, milk (preferably soy milk)
- What to avoid.
Is Indian food good for gym? Simply pull out some rice, roti, dosa, idli and other carbohydrate-rich foods from your diet, and eat a little more meat, eggs, milk, curd and other protein-rich foods to balance things out.
What Indian food should I eat after workout?
- Chocolate Milk. Yes you read that right!
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich. Your yummy in-between meals snack is now a health food!
- Grilled Chicken. After working out, your body can do with as much lean proteins and carbohydrates as it can stock up on.
- Whole Wheat Tuna Sandwich.
- Whole Eggs.