What should I eat for my body shape? Foods to eat – Clean protein, including chicken lean beef, pork and fish. Healthy fats like eggs, avocado, nuts, seeds, nut butter and full fat cheeses. Leafy greens like spinach and kale. Foods to avoid – Starchy carbs, high sugar fruits, coffee and fizzy drinks.
What should I eat first after workout?
- grilled chicken with roasted vegetables and rice.
- egg omelet with avocado spread on whole grain toast.
- salmon with sweet potato.
- tuna salad sandwich on whole grain bread.
- tuna and crackers.
- oatmeal, whey protein, banana and almonds.
What should I eat before a workout to build muscle?
- Brown rice with chicken.
- Protein shakes.
- Bananas They contain sugar and starch that give energy to the body.
- Peanut butter sandwich/Bagel with honey.
- Energy/Granola bars.
Should I eat before or after a workout to build muscle? To Build Muscle: Eat Around Your Workouts
“In order to prevent muscle breakdown and build more muscle, consuming carbs and protein before and after your workouts is crucial,” says Axe.