What should I eat to energize my workout?
- 01 of 07. Banana With Peanut Butter.
- 02 of 07. Toast With Nut Butter.
- 03 of 07. Oatmeal With Fruit.
- 04 of 07. Balanced Smoothie.
- 05 of 07. Hard-Boiled Egg With a Piece of Toast.
- 06 of 07. Dried Fruit With Mixed Nuts.
- 07 of 07. Whole Grain Bar.
What should I eat the day before an intense workout?
- whole grain toast.
- beef jerky.
What should I eat 30 minutes before a lifting workout? If you are eating 30-60 minutes before: It is recommended that you eat a high carbohydrate, moderate protein, and low fat snack before exercising. (See examples below.) If you are eating 2-3 hours before: It is recommended that you eat a high carbohydrate, high protein, low fat meal before exercising.
What to take before working out? Creatine, caffeine, BCAAs and beta-alanine are often recommended before a workout. Multi-ingredient pre-workout supplements combine many different ingredients for optimal benefits.