What should I workout on Tuesday? Tuesday: Back and biceps. Wednesday: Legs and shoulders. Thursday: Rest. Friday: Chest and triceps.
What should I eat before workout out?
Good snack options include:
- An energy bar.
- A banana, an apple or other fresh fruit.
- A fruit smoothie.
- A whole-grain bagel or crackers.
- A low-fat granola bar.
- A peanut butter sandwich.
- Sports drink or diluted juice.
What should I eat before a workout and how long before? If you are eating 30-60 minutes before: It is recommended that you eat a high carbohydrate, moderate protein, and low fat snack before exercising. (See examples below.) If you are eating 2-3 hours before: It is recommended that you eat a high carbohydrate, high protein, low fat meal before exercising.
What should I eat first after workout?
- grilled chicken with roasted vegetables and rice.
- egg omelet with avocado spread on whole grain toast.
- salmon with sweet potato.
- tuna salad sandwich on whole grain bread.
- tuna and crackers.
- oatmeal, whey protein, banana and almonds.