What Should soccer players eat before training?
- Whole grain bread w/peanut butter.
- Cereal that is low in sugar.
- Low-fat cheese.
- Turkey or chicken.
- Fruit, such as: apples, bananas, pears, oranges.
What should I eat 1 hour before soccer?
- Oatmeal with fruit.
- Eggs, Fruit, Veggies.
- Low-sugar, whole grain cereal with fruit.
- Protein shake, yogurt, fruit.
- Bagel, toast or waffles, with PB, eggs, or fruit.
When should I eat before a soccer game? Most pre-game meals are eaten in the 3-4 hours prior to competition. But realize that the food eaten will have little to do with the energy expended in the game. That comes from what was eaten in the 2-3 days prior to the game. Most players eat what they like so they won?t still feel full come game time.
What should I eat before morning soccer training? Early morning options
Eat a quick and easy snack with about 200 to 400 calories (depending on your body size and workout intensity). Some popular options include: English muffin, toast, bagel or banana (with peanut butter); oatmeal, a smoothie, Fig Newtons, or granola bar.