What wellness month is July? Social wellness, or well-being, can be defined as one’s ability to effectively interact with those around him/herself and to create a support system that includes friends, family, neighbors, co-workers, etc.
How can I improve my health in summer?
- Wear loose clothing.
- Digesting food during the summer months is especially difficult.
- Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from the harsh rays of the sun.
- Protect your skin from the ultraviolet rays by putting on generous amounts of sunscreen.
- Avoid excessive caffeine consumption.
How can we stay healthy on the 4th of July?
- Kick off your holiday with some exercise. Start your celebrations by participating in a Fourth of July run or walk.
- Stay hydrated.
- Put a healthy twist on your patriotic dish.
- Remember that moderation is key.
What are the 12 tips to be health?
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Consume less salt and sugar.
- Reduce intake of harmful fats.
- Avoid harmful use of alcohol.
- Don’t smoke.
- Be active.
- Check your blood pressure regularly.
- Get tested.