What should I eat before a bicep workout? Diet for Big Biceps
You should try to eat at least 1.4 to 1.8 grams of protein daily per pound of body weight, according to the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. Some of the best muscle-building foods include lean meats, fish, dairy products, eggs and beans.
What should I eat before my upper body workout? Ideally, fuel up two hours before you exercise by:
Eating healthy carbohydrates such as whole-grain cereals (with low-fat or skim milk), whole-wheat toast, low-fat or fat-free yogurt, whole grain pasta, brown rice, fruits and vegetables.
What is the best thing to eat before a workout?
- Fruit smoothies.
- Yogurt parfaits with granola and fruit.
- Whole grain bread with a couple of slices of lean meat.
- Chicken with rice and vegetables.
- Apples with peanut butter and raisins.
- Greek yogurt.
What should I eat after an arm workout?
- grilled chicken with roasted vegetables and rice.
- egg omelet with avocado spread on whole grain toast.
- salmon with sweet potato.
- tuna salad sandwich on whole grain bread.
- tuna and crackers.
- oatmeal, whey protein, banana and almonds.