What are 10 tips for good health?
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Consume less salt and sugar.
- Reduce intake of harmful fats.
- Avoid harmful use of alcohol.
- Don’t smoke.
- Be active.
- Check your blood pressure regularly.
- Get tested.
What are the five health tips?
- Get regular checkups. These are important even when you feel healthy.
- Exercise. Try to exercise at least 30 minutes most days a week.
- Quit tobacco.
- Limit alcohol and avoid drugs.
- Eat healthy foods.
What are the 8 healthy tips?
- Base your meals on higher fibre starchy carbohydrates.
- Eat lots of fruit and veg.
- Eat more fish, including a portion of oily fish.
- Cut down on saturated fat and sugar.
- Eat less salt: no more than 6g a day for adults.
- Get active and be a healthy weight.
- Do not get thirsty.
- Do not skip breakfast.
What are the 3 key points to good health? “There are three key things that healthy people do every day: exercise, maintain a nutritious diet and get a good night’s sleep.