What should I eat before a workout to lose weight and gain muscle?
Complex carbohydrate foods
- broccoli, sweet potatoes, and other vegetables.
- whole-grain pasta.
- brown rice.
- whole-grain bread.
What should I eat after a workout to build muscle and lose fat?
- grilled chicken with roasted vegetables and rice.
- egg omelet with avocado spread on whole grain toast.
- salmon with sweet potato.
- tuna salad sandwich on whole grain bread.
- tuna and crackers.
- oatmeal, whey protein, banana and almonds.
- cottage cheese and fruits.
- pita and hummus.
What should I eat before and after a workout to lose weight? “A protein shake or a complete meal within 1-2 hours of post workout will help the body to build lean muscles and regain energy. Whole foods are better choices as it provides complete nutrition. Eat eggs, chicken breast, turkey, whole grains, cottage cheese, tofu, nuts and veggies.
What should I eat after a workout to lose fat?
- Bananas with peanut butter.
- Baked sweet potato and egg.
- Greek yogurt with berries.
- Cottage cheese with vegetable sticks.
- Quinoa salad.
- Post-workout shake.
- Savory muffins.