How can I improve my ear health?
- Avoid loud noises.
- Keep your ears dry.
- Don’t Smoke.
- Be cautious with medications.
- Be aware of excessive ear wax buildup.
- Avoid cotton swabs and other small objects.
- Take supplements and vitamins for better hearing health.
- Protect your ears.
What are 5 ways to take care of your ears?
- Use hearing protection for loud music.
- Don’t listen to your personal music player at a high volume.
- Keep the sound as low as possible on the TV and radio.
- Rail against workplace noise.
- Reduce loud music in the car.
- Don’t use cotton buds.
- Have regular hearing tests.
- Keep stress under control.
Which food is good for ears?
- Bananas: The magnesium-rich fruit is all that your ears needed as a regular diet.
- Fish: The Omega3 and Vitamin D are rich in fish like salmon and tuna.
- Dark Chocolate:
- Milk Products:
- Green Leaves:
Which vitamin is good for ears? Magnesium along with Vitamins A, C & E plays an essential role in hearing health. This mineral helps us deal with stress and has been shown to help ease hearing sensitivities, reduce tinnitus, and prevent hearing loss.