What should you eat before a workout to lose weight?
- Banana. Bananas are one of the best pre-workout foods ever.
- Yogurt with fruits.
- Whole Grain crackers or toast.
- Nuts and Dried Fruits.
What should I eat before a workout to build muscle?
- A peanut butter and banana or PBJ sandwich.
- Greek yogurt with berries.
- Oatmeal with low-fat milk and fruit.
- Apple and peanut or almond butter.
- Handful of nuts and raisins (two parts raisins: one part nuts)
What should I eat 30 minutes before a lifting workout? If you are eating 30-60 minutes before: It is recommended that you eat a high carbohydrate, moderate protein, and low fat snack before exercising. (See examples below.) If you are eating 2-3 hours before: It is recommended that you eat a high carbohydrate, high protein, low fat meal before exercising.
What should I eat before working out to lose belly fat?
- Whole grain toast with unsweetened peanut or almond butter.
- Oatmeal with nuts.
- Orange juice (unsweetened, 200 mL)
- Berry smoothie.
- Low-fat yogurt with diced fruits or granola.